- Seeding fresh ideas for innovative processes
- Communicating with heart ~ inclusive & open dialogue
- Collaborating and co-creating evolutionary synergy
- Developing strong voices accessing wisdom within all
Are you ready for a change, desire higher productivity and value creative solutions for your business and your people?
You are invited by Kris Steinnes to this webinar/teleseminar series!
- Embracing the New Leadership Paradigm
- How to step into your confidence & unleash the leader within!
- Classes are recorded so you won’t miss a class!
- Beginning Nov. 25th: Mondays, 5:30pm pacific time
Click here for more information and to register: http://krysalisleadership.com/webinar/
Welcome to Krysalis Leadership
DO YOU SEEK…
CONNECTION with others for a shared purpose through truthful & open dialogues
CHANGE for more effective systems that empower leaders and resolve conflicts
CREATIVITY through collaborative processes that motivate and excite team participation
At Krysalis Leadership we are committed to:
BRING NEW LIFE to your organization by tapping into the collective wisdom that emerges from an organic cocreative process, fostering leadership in everyone.
INSPIRE everyone to contribute their specific gifts for the highest good of the company and for their own personal development and fulfillment.
FACILITATE the challenging shift from an old culture that’s not serving you anymore to an inclusive paradigm that honors and respects diversity.
- Discover the heart of your organization’s purpose and strengths
- Recognize and heal the core issues that impair productivity
- Honor and respect everyone’s unique voice Access the creative potential within all
- Acknowledge everyone’s individual leadership style
- Build strong connections among team
- Create an environment that supports emerging leaders
Vision of Krysalis Leadership
Everyone is a leader and have gifts to share with the world. As we change the structure of our corporations and organizations to one of collaboration and co-creation, and we bring a balance between process and action/feminine and masculine attributes, we will see a shift towards healing our planet of the many difficult issues that we now face. We see leaders in every seat contributing to the greater good of our society.
Contact Krysalis Leadership today for a conversation on how we can work together to:
- Facilitate creative dialogue to craft shared purposes and values
- Identify undefined issues and engage in cocreative conflict solutions and policies
- Create a safe environment for everyone’s voice to be expressed and witnessed, facilitating the healing of wounds and frictions between members
Benefits to your organization
CO-CREATIVE SOLUTIONS TO CONFLICTS THROUGH A HEALING CIRCLE MODEL
- Allow those in conflict to speak their perspective safely
- Reveal the truths underlying problems
- Create processes where everyone contributes to the solutions
- Move stagnancy to collaboration/creativity
- Ignite the synergy of individual contributions to inspire innovation
- Use dialogue and inquiry to discover weak or missing policies and procedures
- Clearly communicate what is expected of individuals to fulfill their role
- Develop listening skills that will allow for all voices to be heard
- Discover how to be inclusive and bring out the best in everyone
- Acknowledge how heart wisdom enhances brain power
- Motivate people through engaging their core values
DEVELOP LEADERS AT ALL LEVELS
- Acknowledge the importance of each individual’s voice and contributions
- Value everyone’s gifts, passions, strengths
- Recognize the diverse leadership styles needed for successful collaboration
- Allow for a rotation of leaders to broaden skilled platforms of expertise
CREATE A BALANCE OF FEMININE AND MASCULINE PRINCIPLES
We’re all familiar with the masculine model of action and linear thinking, which is needed in the workplace. What is often left out of the daily operations are the feminine processes within each of us that are vital to sustaining a healthy organization.
- Intuition. The knowingness of what feels right.
Creativity. From a heart centered place instead of the mind.
- Inclusively. Value all voices contributing to the whole.
- Expansive Space. Allowing time for processes to evolve.
- Value of the Process, not just the product.